Maslow’s Pyramid of Needs Blue PPT Diagram. The pyramid of human needs was developed by psychologist Abraham Maslow. The diagram represents the needs that a human needs to fulfill in order to achieve psychological health or well being.
The main needs that a human needs to fulfill are the following:
– Physical Needs. Such as water, food, shelter, sleep.
– Safety Needs. Such as protection from the elements, order or law.
– Social Needs. Belonging, love and affection.
– Esteem Needs. Self-respect, independence, achievement.
– Self Actualization. Transcendence or Reaching Full Potential.
Maslow’s Pyramid is often used to analyze the level of employee engagement and their level of happiness. The diagram is also called Maslow’s hierarchy of employee engagement when used in a corporate setting.
The slides are arranged from top to bottom. If you need to reverse the order in your presentation to present them from bottom to top you can simply rearrange the slides.
The slides and graphics are fully editable within PowerPoint.